Wanting a smile you can be proud of? Whether you’re suffering from a chipped tooth, stains, severe damage or worse, Fairview Dental Group offers cutting-edge techniques to improve your teeth and create your perfect smile.
How We Can Help
Our skilled dentists offer an array of services to improve your mouth’s overall appearance—from basic teeth whitening to total mouth reconstruction. And, as if the confidence boost wasn’t enough, many of these procedures also greatly improve the functionality of your teeth.
Here are a few of the procedures we have available to help you improve your teeth and create your best possible smile:
- Teeth Whitening – This is the most common cosmetic procedure. Using a simple laser and a heated lamp to activate a stain-removing gel, this simple process will remove stains and whiten your teeth to leave them brighter and whiter.
- Bonding – This technique allows us to fix a cracked or chipped tooth, fill a gap, or reshape teeth using a basic mold and adhesive.
- Dental Implants – Though typically considered a restorative treatment, the aesthetic benefits to dental implants is significant. Used to replace damaged or decaying teeth, teeth implants fasten to your jaw—making them look and feel completely natural.
- Veneers – Custom-fit porcelain veneers cover the teeth’s surfaces to improve the strength and appearance of damaged or decaying teeth.
- Mouth Reconstructions – Typically performed on heavily-damaged mouths, reconstruction often combines two or more of the aforementioned procedures as needed.
Let’s Get Started!
So you’re thinking you might want to get a cosmetic procedure—what’s next? We suggest taking the following steps:
- Choose a dentist. Cosmetic dentists have not only earned the same licenses and degrees as a general dentist, but have also continued their education beyond the standard four-year undergraduate program and four-year dental schooling. Their additional training with a specialty in cosmetic dentistry has allowed them extend their vast knowledge and delve into the intricacies of the mouth’s aesthetic and functional qualities. Our cosmetic dentists are experts in their field, and will aptly guide you through this process.
- Consider Costs. Many of these offerings are considered elective procedures, and therefore may not be covered by dental insurance. That said, certain procedures—including crowns for implants, or repair of a chipped or cracked tooth—may be covered for its significant medical benefits while also greatly improving the aesthetic appearance of your teeth.
- Schedule a consultation. Typically, your dentist will recommend that you schedule a consultation appointment. This will be their opportunity to walk you through your options and let you know what you can expect, as well as your opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Your dentist will want to discuss your recovery period, the length of your procedure, or even the use of anesthesia, as these elements will vary from procedure to procedure. For example, teeth implants may require sedation and the recovery period can last about a week, whereas teeth whitening or fillings will have little to no recovery time.
Cosmetic dentistry has improved countless lives by boosting confidence and giving patients the smile they’ve always wanted. With these various procedures, we believe we can give you the smile you deserve. Contact our office to schedule your consultation appointment today!