Are you suffering from discomfort or embarrassment due to your oral health? Our restorative dentistry services will improve the function and appearance of your mouth, giving you the healthy, confidence-boosting smile you’ve always wanted. We are fully equipped to remedy any of the following oral health problems:
- Broken or missing teeth
- Extensive Wear
- Chronic Pain and Discomfort
You don’t need to endure any of these uncomfortable symptoms. Our dentists are here to work with you to find a solution that is best for your individual circumstances.
How We Can Help
As the old adage goes, two heads are better than one. That’s why, at Fairview Dental Group, we put our heads together and work as a team to give you the comprehensive care you need to improve your health. Our general dentists collaborate with the some of the best in cosmetic and restorative dentistry to provide a variety of restorative services, including:
- Dental Implants – To remedy damaged or decaying teeth, dental implants fuse with bone and become permanent, giving you a solution that looks natural and fits comfortably.
- Crowns – Your dentist may recommend crowns to fix any number of ailments. By fully capping over a tooth and cementing it into place into place, crowns are able to restore a fractured tooth, cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth, or even protect a weak tooth from fracturing.
- Bridges – This custom device is able to anchor to your neighboring teeth to replace one or more missing teeth with a natural looking prosthetic.
- Partials and Dentures – We use these common restorative devices to replace missing teeth for those with several teeth in need of replacement or those without any teeth.
Your Comprehensive Treatment Plan
During your visit to Fairview Dental Group, your dentist will perform a thorough examination to diagnose any underlying oral health issues. We will use a number of methods—including mechanical, visual, and radiographic techniques—to analyze the surfaces of your teeth, but our evaluation doesn’t simply end there. To provide you with a complete and accurate diagnosis, our team goes beyond your teeth to assess your overall health. We examine your mouth in its entirety – including your jaw muscles and joints – to identify any points of instability or signs of disease.
We are committed to improving your oral health and giving you the smile you deserve. Contact our offices today to schedule your appointment.